If you love Bravo’s “Shahs of Sunset,” then you’re gonna love season 6, but as another year has passed, things have changed, namely Reza Farahan.
Wait until you see the new Reza Farahan on the flip. Read on…
CelebNReality247.com has your forst look at the new Shahs of Sunset 6 star Reza Farahan, who lost 40 pounds, and shaved off his mustache.
Can you believe Reza Farahan New Look?
Yes, Reza Farahan has a full makeover, and he’s looking great. New season, new look, new waist size. Things are looking up for the stached TV personality.
What else is going on with Shahs of Sunset 6?
- Well, Asa Rahmati gave birth to her baby.
- Golnesa Gharachedaghi got married and divorced.
- Mercedes Javid had a health scare with her beloved father.
- Mike Shouhed’s divorce became official.
- Reza Farahan and his husband are looking into options for having a child.
- Lilly Ghalichi is no longer on the series. Instead she and her sexy husband Dhar Mann are enjoying their extended honeymoon in Italy.
Here is what Reza had to say about the new season:
“I literally laughed so hard that I CRIED! @mikeshouhed and I had so much fun doing interviews to promote season SIX of #shahs which premieres tonight at 8pm/7c on @bravotv. Make sure you tune in, you’re going to see some next level $h*t tonight???”
Why did Reza Farahan shave off the mustache?
Farahan sarcastically said, before revealing the truth:
“Bravo did a side-by-side of me and Saddam like ‘Who wore it best?’ and I lost so I was like, ‘I have to shave. The ‘stache kind of detracted from how fat my face was and by shaving it, I was like, ‘Okay, I’m going to really get a sense of how fat I am.'”
What do you think of Reza Farahan New Look?
Watch Shahs of Sunset tonight on Bravo.