Flip and see who are the richest Black Ink Crew stars…
Let’s find out, shall we?
12. Miss Kitty – There is no net worth on record for Miss Kitty. She is Ceaser’s newly appointed Brand Ambassador for the new Black Ink shop on 125th. This DC native is more than just a pretty face; she is a refined socialite and uses her superb social skills to bring in the high-end and celebrity clientele. Still, don’t let her polished facade fool you.
11. Young Bae – There is no net worth on record for Bae. She moved to New York City in 2007, leaving behind an abusive father and difficult home life in Seoul, South Korea.
With only 80 dollars to her name, she made ends meet by taking any job that came her way—and eventually used her street smarts and charm to land a job as a tattoo artist, despite never having tattooed in her life!
10. Tiffany Perez – There is no net worth on record for Tiffany Tattooz: Tiffany has been wowing folks with her tattoo artwork for some time now. She is not only an artist but a business woman, with her own tattoo shop, Ink Gallery in Woodland Park, NJ. Tiffany was a reoccurring guest on this season of Black Ink Crew 5. She got her name out there, her tattoos looked great, but the drama with Sky over-shadowed her talent. She started her career as an artist at the age of 21 after her father bought her a tattoo gun for her birthday.
Dutchess prevented Tiffany from previously working at Black Ink, but now she’s back and ready to prove she deserves to be on staff. Having worked for many years in the male-dominated tattoo industry, Tiffany has learned how to go after what she wants.
9. Donna Lombardi, Born Taylor Monet Pinkney is an American tattoo artist and reality television personality. Donna has a net worth of $25,000 thousand dollars:Her dream was always to work at Black Ink. The Cleveland-born girl packed her bags, said goodbye to the Midwest. This season Donna dumped her loser Max, burned her wedding dress and melted down her ring. She is focused on making money and getting her life straight. Taylor aka Donna still can’t help from hitting on Ceaser’s women. Know your boundaries girl!
8. Melody Mitchell lands the in at number 8 of the Richest Black Ink Crew Stars this season. She has a net worth of $50,000 thousand dollars:: The Florida native, Melody is an American tattoo artist and reality television personality. She rose to fame after becoming a recurring cast member on the fourth season of VH1’s Black Ink Crew. Mitchell is known for her elegant and intricate tattoo designs. She moved to New York for a better life after growing up with a violent childhood riddled with poverty. This season Melody gave birth to new newborn baby Kai.
She had a commitment ceremony with renowned tattoo artist Lalo Yunda. It turns out the two have a dope studio called House of Monkey Tattoo located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Lalo was born in Colombia and has hustled very hard to be a top-tier tattoo artist. He specializes in “magical realism, a style of tattooing that blends realism and the magic of fantasy in beautifully colorful work.” Melody’s Life partner, Lalo also appeared on Spike TV’s Ink Master: Redemption. (This is a estimate)
7. Walter Miller – Walter has a net worth of $150,000 thousand dollars: What does Walt do? Well he is the unofficial assistant manager of Black Ink 113th. Walt is basically the care free guy of the shop who is sometimes the voice of reason. Walt makes the Richest Black Ink Crew Stars. He brings the comedy to the daily routine at the shop. Walt has been a mainstay at Black Ink from the very beginning, and has since continued to prove his loyalty to Black Ink. He tends to get caught in the middle of the many shop feuds, Walt attempts to keep the peace between his friends.
The Bronx native is a father of three, who aims to give his children the childhood that he never had. Walt is still in recurring status on BIC, he like Sky and Teddy receives $7,000. With 6 out of 13 episodes a season which lands him $42,000 a season. (This is a estimate)
6. Richard ‘O’Sh*t’ Duncan aka ‘Big’ Dick Duncan is an American tattoo artist and reality television personality. O’Shit has a net worth of $350,000 thousand dollars: We are not sure how much of that is left since he has so many legal fees, child custody problems, and charges he’s had to pay. Duncan is trying to get his life together and is focused on making money for family. Richard has three children [Lulu, Achilles, Coley] by three different women. Richard is now married to San Francisco bay native, Nikki Duncan. (Nikki landed a recurring position on this season).
He has apparently turned his life around this year and taken a vow to be sober and to stay out of trouble. Niekiha has helped him stay focused but the two has had to deal with the Black Ink Crew investigating her past. The crew has been pulling up dirt and trying to find out if she is good for Big Dick Ducan or not.
5. Teddy Ruks, born Sharif Homer has a net worth of $350,000 thousand dollars: He is the assistant manager of the Harlem, NY-based tattoo shop Black Ink. Teddy is Ceaser Emanuel’s cousin. The Aquarian starred on the show to get away from street life. He is now co-owner with Ceaser of Black Ink Atlanta. This season he walked on thin ice following a series of screw ups at 113th shop. His biggest oops was not filing the paperwork for the Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention. He luckily pulled a miracle so Cease will reopen Black Ink on 113th.
Teddy and Sky have been fighting for the manager spot all season. You can tell they used to date. We would imagine that Teddy has the same pay grade as Sky who brings in $7,000. With 13 episodes a season that’s $91,000 a season. We expect to see things change for Teddy since he is part owner of Black Ink Atlanta.
4. Sky Days, born Jo Keita Days, is the hostess with the most at Back Ink 113th. Jo Keita aka Sky has a net worth of $350,000 thousand dollars: She may be a loud mouth, but she is full of energy. Sky is the 4th on the Richest Black Ink Crew Stars list. Days is a straight up ride or die chick. She protects her black Ink Crew family no matter what the cost. She has two sons that she gave up for adoption to give them a better life Sky has come a long way putting herself back together and making better choices.
This season she had a vaginal rejuvenation in Miami. The same doctor who gave her those banging boobs and butt. Sky is third highest paid on the show. Each episode Sky brings in $7,000. With 13 episodes a season that’s $91,000 a season. That’s a pretty good living for sitting behind a desk and starting drama.
3. Dutchess Lattimore, born Chistana Lavelle Lattimore, is an American tattoo artist and reality television personality. Dutchess has a net worth of $800 thousand dollars: She was born in Lincolnton, North Carolina, and earned a degree in Business Management with a concentration in Visual Art. She graduated cum laude from North Carolina A&T, and was attending graduate school for her MBA when she decided to pursue a career as a tattoo artist.
She opened her own tattoo shop in North Carolina called Pretty in Ink, she and Ceaser broke up this past year. The Creole beauty has been spotted dating NFL player Zack Sanchez, of the Carolina Panthers. Dutchess comes in third, but we bet she’ll be stacking paper for net years Richest Black Ink Crew Stars.
2. Tatu Baby, born Katherine Flores, is an American tattoo artist and reality television personality. Tatu Baby has a net worth of $1.5 million: She is a beautiful Colombian, who made her mark in the tattoo world on ‘Ink Masters’ on Spike in 2012. She competed and ended up coming in fourth place in the competition. Tatu baby makes her money honestly by running her own tattoo shop.
She is an expert in photo realistic designs when tattooing. If you are in Miami, she is the best! Like Dutchess, Tatu Baby models, she was on the cover of Rebel Ink Magazine, Miami New Times, Urban Ink, and much more…
1. Ceaser Emanuel, born David Emanuel is an American tattoo artist and reality television star. His net worth is $2.5 million dollars. Ceaser Black Ink is based in Harlem, New York, where he is the owner of Black Ink, a tattoo studio. He is known for being cocky and arrogant, and his staff often complains to each other about him. However, he has the best interests of his staff and the tattoo shop in mind at all times and underneath it all, he has a big heart and means well.
Ceasar has a vision for Black Ink and its place in Harlem. Cease is expanding the Black Ink Tattoo Parlor to Atlanta and Miami. There are future locations coming to Texas and out west. Ceaser lands the top spot on the Richest Black Ink Crew Stars as he should.